Great start to our two night stay with a warm and friendly check in. We stayed in the snowdrift 1. Room was basic but clean. Nice touch with two chairs on the walk way outside, to sit and have a beer and take in the air. Lots of facilities at the motel. It was about a ten walk to two or three restaurants for dinner, with an Irish pub across the road. Breakfast was basic but plenty of choice and well maintained by the lady. Room was a bit small but luckily not many guests when we were there. Great base to wander around Stowe and beyond with the Von Trapp lodge just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between picturesque Stowe Village and the Stowe Mountain Resort, the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift is situated on 16 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, bordered by the pristine Westbranch River. A variety of lodging including rooms, efficiencies, fireplace efficiencies, apartments, suites and houses is offered. Guests can partake in our continental breakfast, mountain bikes, snowshoes, hot tub, heated pools, tennis courts, game room and more. Free wireless is also available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Stowe Motel & Snowdrift reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowe Motel And Snowdrift
- Stowe Motel & Snowdrift Hotel Stowe
- Stowe Hotel Snowdrift