Just about OK for a one night stay...The room was small with very poor lighting, no tea or coffee making facilities and a bed which was like sleeping on a plank. There were no spare pillows in the room.
The bathroom was decent size with a shower enclosure over the bath. However there was no bathmat.
Patio door leading to small deck area with seats.
The food was OK, this was a meal pre-booked for a tour group and was a reasonable price considering there was nothing else available in the area for a tour group.
I would not choose to stay here again, it is what it is described as a ski resort hotel and quite basic.
Internet facilities in lobby which were not working when we tried.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a budget Inn that is located just 3 miles from Main Street, and just 3.5 miles from the famous Mount Mansfield. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your The Mountaineer Inn at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountaineer Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- The Mountaineer Hotel Stowe
- Mountaineer Hotel Stowe