All reviews mountain road indoor pool st moritz convenient location suited our needs granola long weekend mini fridge free bikes close to town the stowe recreation path smugglers notch fireplace sauna alchemist vermont tennis
Reviewed 25 July 2016

My family and I were sent here after another hotel must have overbooked. I had originally booked a two bedroom apartment but that hotel booked me into this hotel across the street. I was given a one bedroom suite with kitchenette which was adequate for our needs. Location to the lacrosse fields was good, we could actually walk to the fields. Two queen beds in a large bedroom. Flat screen TV, not very good reception or picture. Needs updating but clean. Wall of mirrors in bathroom is creepy in this day and age. Tinfoil under the stove burners could have also been easily changed to replacement covers. I would stay again though, my son loved the modern furniture in the parlor and free WIFI.

Room tip: second floor would be quieter, staying on bottom floor you could hear everything going on upstairs.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We stayed for one night while in town for a lacrosse festival. I wish they had rooms for our other two nights! We had an older room (not decorated as trendy as some pictured), but it was spacious enough for two adults and two kids. Great patio with seating on front and rear of our room with views of the pool. Kids loved the pool and we enjoyed the hot tub. Breakfast featured chocolate croissants, fruit, raisin toast, bagels, and juice. The lobby is tres chic and very well decorated. Check in and check out was a breeze. We would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Always start with the good news, right?! July visit here for a lacrosse tournament, and the location of this hotel was great. The lobby was really cool, totally updated and chic! The outdoor pool is wonderful, pretty and clean. Unfortunately, our room, St. Moritz, was dingy and dated. It was worn out and felt dirty. While the too was incredibly spacious and had a really nice layout and functionality for a family, the dated decor and beat-down carpet, drapery and kitchen was just gross. I would stay here again, just not in that room until it's completely updated and renovated. For $400 per night, I'd expect a whole lot more. My rating was average because as I said, the good here was really good, but the bad was awful. A poor rating wouldn't due justice to all the positives. Glass half full, right?!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We stayed there 2 nights and everything was great! Really nice staff, clean room, cute place and they have great prices too! We enjoyed the 2 swimming pools but it was a bit cold for our baby but overall great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend in July and although it was nice, it wasn't the nicest place I've ever stayed. The rooms were comfortable and cozy, but the bed squeaked at every shift. The "continental breakfast" in the morning was a complete joke, there was some toast and juice and nothing else. The staff was friendly, but not very inviting. It seemed like they just tolerated you until you were gone. I would stay here again if the price was as low as i found, but i'd prefer somewhere else.

1  Thank brad g