All reviews free shuttle the general manager social hour beautiful hotel the entire staff light dinner complimentary breakfast two bedroom suite shuttle service full kitchen excellent stay would highly recommend this hotel off the highway home away from home downtown area beer and wine great place to stay
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Rooms, parking, wifi, and complimentary drinks were all good but the difference here to other places is it’s staff. They are “can do” people.
When we mentioned we were going try the nearby Japanese restaurant for dinner they offered to drive us there. The complimentary breakfast was way above others we’d encountered - no plastic plates here.
This place is a breath of fresh air.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheDoor_isopen
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The suites were large and very clean! The common areas were nicely furnished and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing and the staff friendly! The hotel was pet friendly. We would love to come back and stay during the summer. Really enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

On Saturday morning, while using the pool with my family, including children, I observed a homeless male and female I had seen earlier outside the hotel on Dorsett St, enter the pool bathroom, located in the hallway. They were in the bathroom for approximately 15 minutes before they exited. When they left the bathroom, I went inside and found evidence of drug use (crack). I reported the incident to staff at the front desk. Later Saturday evening while using the pool with my family, including children, I observed a different male and female transient enter the same bathroom in the hallway by the pool and remain inside for approximately 15 minutes. My wife ended up knocking on the door and confronting the two derelicts, who admitted to not being guests. When I searched the bathroom I located evidence of drug use and a used condom. This incident was reported to staff at the front desk. On Sunday morning during the complimentary breakfast, the two homeless drug addicted male and female from the pool bathroom incident Saturday morning, entered the hotel lobby without being stopped by staff. They came into the dining area, loaded a mountain of food on their plates and sat by themselves eating. I would recommend training for staff or hired security.

Date of stay: November 2018
3  Thank Mobile26157252564
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We’ve stayed here several times during different times of the year and are always so impressed with their friendly, helpful staff. Made us feel right at home!! Clean room, GREAT complimentary breakfast.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

This is the best Homewood Suites! It is very rare that one feels truly at home in a hotel, but the friendliness of the staff; the cleanliness of the room; the van service to downtown; and the quality of the breakfast make this a truly enjoyable getaway!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple