“Great barbecue”
Review of Chicken Charlie's

Chicken Charlie's
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Locally owned and operated restaurant specializing in rotisserie, grilled, and fried entrees. In addition to a full dining room, we're available for takeout, delivery, and catering.
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I get take out from here every time I visit Burlington which is 7 times a year for business.there food is good, fresh and delivery service is quick.you can t go wrong

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This place is AWESOME! Everything is fresh and delicious and reasonably priced. I recommend this place to everyone, because it is so good

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Every time I visit my daughter who lives in Burlington I have to stop in here for a bite. The meals are always fresh and I love the sides especially the beans and rice pilaf versus the normal fries bonanza. If you want fries, they give you plenty. My daughter usually gets the Buffalo Chicken Platter and I just have to always get the Caesar chicken wrap with bacon, of course. The wrap is always loaded with moist chicken and fresh lettuce and the bacon adds to the flavorful delight. My daughters meal is always great with the Chicken starring and tender. I have had the pulled pork in the past and that was always good, but the chicken remains my favorite. Next trip I think it might be time for the rotisserie chicken platter. What a great secret daddy/daughter hide-away even though we shared this trip with her brother from Pitt, and he enjoyed his dish with the veggie side as well. Super trip/visit.

1  Thank kjturgeon
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Trying to eat healthy I sampled the tenders.

Can't go wrong.

The chicken soup is my favorite but the are my healthy choice.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

that's were the excitement ended. We tried Chicken Charlie's based on reviews on this site. The delivery time was as promised, which was great, and we couldn't wait to dig in.

3/4 lb. Vermont Honey Barbecue Chicken Tenders, additional sauce ordered on the side, Poutine, and Chocolate Cake, were the choices made for our dinner.

There were only 5 chicken tenders in the box for 7.99, and this was not the smallest size. The tenders were not cooked in the barbecue sauce, they were plain and we had to resort to dipping them in the sides of sauce that were ordered. They tasted good, just disappointed in the quantity and not being cooked in the sauce.

The poutine was a mound of french fries with very little of the topping normally found on our poutine orders. The fries tasted good, but, again, disappointment in the topping amount.

There wasn't a thing wrong with the chocolate cake. The cake was moist and the icing had a nice creamy, chocolate fudge taste.

Total cost for the above, 32.85, which included a 5.00 gratuity.

No interest in trying again, at least on this trip.
11/10/2017