“Huge Disappointment”

Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Lakeview house is an 1850 farm house that has been lovingly restored. Old meets new in the bar area where you can catch the game on one of several flat screen TV's while surrounded by antiques adorning the walls. Meals are made from scratch, and weather permitting, can be enjoyed on the outdoor patio right next to the garden where many of the ingredients for dishes are picked daily. A banquet room upstairs can comfortably hold up to 80 people with lake and mountain vistas as the backdrop.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ordered the "seared scallops with bacon" appetizer. Got over microwaved scallops in some kind of liquid and chopped undercooked bacon on top. Paired with a sad looking salad bar, never going back.
Other people in the party had the Artichoke Dip again microwaved. Rare burger was anything but and blackened swordfish right out of the freezer awful.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Always a good place to get a solid meal. Almost always has a table available even during peak tourism seasons.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I visited this restaurant at the recommendation of the hotel that i was visiting and OH MY GOD!!!!! What a wonderful experience!!!! This quaint little restuarant offers WORLD CLASS dining in an intimate setting! The food was some of the best food that I have EVER had on travel and I highly recommend this spot if you are ever in the area of this restaurant. A MUST STOP!!!!

1  Thank paulcapeliii
Reviewed 11 December 2017

As I walked in, I wasn't too sure if I would feel comfortable eating alone. I found my way to the back area where you can either sit in the bar area, or in the dining area. I opted for the bar, and sat in the corner comfy chair. My server was very friendly and brought out a yummy small loaf of homemade jalapeno bread with maple butter. My surroundings told me to get a burger or possibly a steak, but I wanted something lighter, and decided on salmon. It was really, really good! The folks at the table next to me got a seafood dish which looked great - gigantic shrimp and scallops. The salad bar was included with the meal, but wasn't sure how fresh some of the items were. All in all, great meal with great service.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived after 9pm last night after a long day at conference followed by my daughter’s hockey game. Third we usually stay next Store at Holiday Inn Express and decided to give Lakeview a try. We were warmly greeted by Eric and served a delicious pub meal by Alfred. I would definitely recommend the Lakeview.