Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Shelburne
Quality Inn Shelburne(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
US$82
Days Inn Shelburne/burlington(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
US$92
G.G.T. Tibet Inn(Burlington)
US$76
US$69
US$139
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$108
ComfortSuites
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
US$119
US$78
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
US$142
US$139
Official Website
US$148
Homewood
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The place is dirty and run down. We actually refused to stay after being shown two rooms that were in poor repair and smelled. They refused to refund our money. Turned the matter over to Visa Fraud Dept.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank NLE163
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Having read some reviews after having reserved my room, I was a bit scared. But as it turned out, there were no bedbugs, and the only frogs I encountered were in the marshlands along Lake Champlain.
In fact, the owner was very attentive to any complaints I made. The front door was a little tough to close; by the end of the day, it was repaired. The phone in my room was dead; he let me use his for a long-distance call at no charge.
The only glitch I saw was no chain lock on the front door of the room, but the other lock worked.
So, I say go to this hotel; it's worth it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Giannifox
Reviewed 6 March 2011

We stayed two nights in a smoking suite, king bed. At $59.99 a night, it was a great value. Bed was very comfy and Colleen and Raj were very friendly and helpful. It made the stay for me and my PYA very pleasant and we'll be back soon. Thanks Mary!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2010

We were taking an early morning flight from Burlington, so I just needed a basic room for the night. I ended up booking the room through Hotwire (another mistake I'll never make) because I thought for $185, how bad could it be? Well....TERRIBLE! We ended up with a smoking room that smelled so bad, I barely slept because I couldn't breathe. I felt like I was sleeping in an ashtray. The room smelled so bad, I left my suitcase in the trunk of my car because I was afraid the smell would permeate the clothes in my suitcase. The room was in a separate "lodge-like" building that must have been built in 1950, and was never updated. The mattress was so old and bad that my husband and I kept rolling to the middle. The sheets were paper-thin, and the bedspread had cigarette burns in it. I'm not kidding! The only positive thing I could say about the whole experience was that the lady who checked us in was very nice and actually seemed embarrased by the facility.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Wife & I took two friends to the Burlington area to introduce them to quilters' heaven shopping. Rented 2 rooms for 2 nights, cheap, clean and had basics, no more - but for the price, okay. Our room had entry problems - our entry card wouldn't work. After the 3rd need to call for help to enter, we were given another room. Our friends came back after a day of shopping to find water all over the bathroom floor - cleaning lady flushed toilet after cleaning and water kept running. No damage, and as in our door problem, staff was quick to respond. Staff very nice, polite and helpful - very apologetic. For the price, can't go wrong - but don't look for extras like hair dryer, coffee in room. Continental breafkfast good, but basic as well.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends