“Nice restaurant in a limited town”

Thai House Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Location: in a shopping plaza off of the towns only busy road,

Atmosphere: cultural decorated, im not crazy with carpets in restaurants, makes it look tacky.The restaurant caters to everyone, a very calm and casual atmosphere.

Food: we had the spring rolls and the angel crab for appetizers. The sweet and sour sauce was amazing. We sweet and soured our main dish of chicken and tofu. It was very good as well.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We hadn't eaten at the Thai House in several months and were pleased to find the food as great as always. One complaint; please clean/change the carpeting in the dining room.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Called ahead and made reservations. Overall great experience, loved our food and portions were fine. Didn't know they served alcohol, guess I missed that. I will return and try that also. Busy place. Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Met a couple of my girlfriends here for dinner. The staff greeted us immediately, and was friendly throughout our dinner. I ordered the salad and one of my girlfriends ordered the spring rolls for appetizers, both were delicious. My main dish was Chicken Pad Thai. I've ordered this dish several times before and always enjoyed it, but this particular night it was extremely disappointing. My friends ordered soup and we're pleased with it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We thought we had a reservation for nine people but it turns out none of did. They handled us anyhow. One of the things that makes this restaurant less costly is it is a byob place. They'll give you wineglass and an opener. The selection is huge and the food is quite good. We go there at least annually.