“Dinner was FANTASTIC”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Where can I start......this was some of the best food I have ever had! It was an awesome first time experiencing Thai food......wonderful place to relax, laugh and eat great food!!!! I highly recommend the Volcano Shrimp, spring rolls and crab angel!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We often get take out and have had great experiences dining in as well. Family owned passionate about the food they serve.

They do not serve alcohol, they do allow you to bring in your own bottles of wine or a beer.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

After reading the good reviews my daughter and I went for lunch. The spring rolls are one of the best I've had that you could taste the contents as opposed to deep-fried taste like a cheap Chinese place. The prawn appetizers were very good with a small strip of ginger. The basil fried rice with the choice of meat was spicier than anticipated but we both like spicy food and this was very good.

The crisp red curry duck that was posted as to chilies on the menu is very hot could've been much hotter. However for the North country it's probably hot enough because most people have not tried decent Thai food.
Overall good quality food fresh food clean place with some crazy ambience an odd location. Older couple that were there what appeared to be the owners were friendly and helpful and not over bearing. Read reviews where they say this place is overpriced. It might be slightly higher than it should be but I felt the quality cleanliness and the leftovers I brought home were well worth the bill.
It is definitely worth a try if you like Thai food it'll be the best Thai food between Montreal and Northern Vermont.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Great take out of Sweet and Sour chicken, amazing pork fried rice, pad Thai, Thai pork and Ginger Chicken. All the food was seasoned to perfection, fresh and tasty! Really, some of the best Thai food I have had! Drove a ways to get here but worth it!
Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

The place is clean the service is excellent the food is excellent and the prices are affordable. Never have I been there and had any problem. I am picky and fussy and yet I love this place. The food packs a flavor punch. If they moved to a big city, god forgive, they would make so much more money, I often wonder why they stay in this little town.