“Peace and quiet in the country, but convenient location”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rutland
Harvest Moon Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Rutland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 March 2008

I stayed at this B&B last year on business. I wanted something more home-like than a hotel. The home and surrounding farms were so lovely. It felt like I was way out in the country although the downtown shops and restaurants were just a short drive down the road.

I felt like the whole house was mine as there are only a couple of guest rooms. I curled up on the living room sofa and watched a movie from the video library.

The owner was very friendly and accomodating. I had to be up early for meetings, and although I offered to skip breakfast or take a yogurt to go, she insisted on getting up early to feed me a hearty breakfast. She even made me a goody bag with fresh muffins the morning I had to leave extra early for a day trip to Canada. Her home-made granola was the best I've ever had, I enjoyed chatting with the owner by the wood-burning furnace. It felt like a home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled on business