“Great lunch ”
Review of The Bakery

The Bakery
Ranked #21 of 120 Restaurants in Rutland
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Description: The Bakery is a cafe serving all day breakfast and lunch. Everything we serve is made fresh on premise. We offer grab and go pastries, smoothies, and coffee, as well as sit down sandwiches, salads, and soups. We are happy to accommodate special orders as well as catered lunches.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful sweet potato sandwich and veggie barley soup- great service and great food! Can’t beat the location or the price

Reviewed 22 May 2017

THE place for freshly baked breads. We visit every Saturday and stock up for the week! Some great quiches to go for during the week lunches too. Grab a sandwich and soup while you're there. It's a perfect internet cafe/social gathering spot.

Management response:Responded 25 May 2017

So glad to hear you love our product! See you on Saturday!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Stopped her for lunch and had the cup of chili, which is very filling and served with a piece of fresh baked bread.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

the owner called me to apologize about gritty kale episode and gave me a gift cert. since then I have been back quite a bit and everything has been exceptional and the staff is awesome. I gave the gritty kale review based on my first experience here, which was rough....but they have proved themselves to be way better than I thought! Thanks for adding such a wonderful spot to the neighborhood. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The heart breaking peice is that they are closed on Sunday. So we stocked up for the closed day. Great coffee, baked goods, cookies, bagels, breads. My wife said "I should have bought those English muffins".

Been to The Bakery? Share your experiences!