“great food”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 5 March 2018

this was a pleasant surprise. after skiing I asked where to find good eats and Caroline from Killington suggested this place. the food was excellent. the staff friendly. the atmosphere cozy. I will be back :)

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Harry’s does a delicious corn chowder/shrimp soup. They make their own salad dressings that are very good. The bread is fresh. He does good Asian dishes.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. Staff was professional and accommodating. I had the Pad Thai with Chicken which was very tasty and loaded with perfectly cooked veggies and peanuts. My son enjoyed his Flauta which was similar to a burrito but the shell was fried which made it crispy. It was big and filling as well as tasty. Can’t wait to go back and try something else from their extensive menu!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We specifically chose the restaurant because I am a long time vegetarian. I ordered the vegetarian chili but due to "kitchen error in the computer system" was served meat chili . Since I haven't eaten meat in 25 years, I obviously got sick on the spot and wanted to leave. We were handed the bill, no apologies from the staff, no offers to make things right. When I asked to speak to the so called manager, he got very aggressive. He yelled at us in front of about 4 other customers that "mistakes happen in a kitchen, right? Are you saying that mistakes should never happen?" He then walked over to the table and looked at the half eaten portion of my husband's dish and said, "well obviously you ate some food, I am charging you for what you ate."

Is this the best that Rutland has to offer?

2  Thank lss9094
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Many choices. We loved the chili, steak, and blackened fish. Excellent service. We will be back. Many more things to try.