All reviewsroom was cleanthird floorwafflespool and hot tubsausagecontinental breakfastqueen beddowntown rutlandfront desk staffbreakfast staffski trip to killingtonrefrigerator and microwavechoice hotelsstaff was friendlyup to datewould stay againnice stay
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I stayed two nights over a weekend. The first night I noticed that the wifi was slow as molasses. I called the front desk and they said it was because they were full. The next morning at 6am I still could barely get Facebook to load. I went to the breakfast room and it was fine. I told the desk clerk that the wifi repeater in my part of the hotel must be down. He said it was fine. Next night. Same thing. The desk clerk was even more useless. They really just had no idea what to do and each one made up a different excuse.
Lots of kids and related kid noise. And drinkers and door slamming. Forget the pool. And definitely do not try to eat breakfast after 6:45am. Its a zoo.
I was staying here as a test for a much longer stay in the summer. needless to say, I cancelled that reservation.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Desperate to find a room due to car troubles, we had little choice but to accept the cost of this room within walking distance of the car shop. I understand the room price was due to ski season, but it is still hard to pay $200 dollars for the room we stayed in. The room had obvious signs of forced entry or someone picking away at the door near the locks on both the main door and bathroom door. The wallpaper was patched and nearly all the door and bathroom fixtures were flaking. The bathroom floor had stains. The bed itself was decent and the hotel staff were friendly. The breakfast the next morning was in an overcrowded room with good waffles, but I would stay away from the eggs.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I enjoyed my stay, beds were comfortable. JUst the right price.. Had to stay bad storm but I was not disappointed. .

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We stayed at the comfort in for a weekend of skiing at Killington. I chose this hotel after seeing reviews that it has been recently renovated, and was pleasantly surprised that the room was clearly updated and was very clean. The bed was comfortable and this was much nicer than some of the other places we have been that are near the mountains. For anyone who is staying here for skiing, it is about 30 minutes from Killington and 15-20 minutes from Pico, but there are a lot of things to do in the Rutland area. The breakfast buffet was your basic eggs, bacon and muffins/bagels but was good. We noticed it got very busy in the mornings around 7:30 when everyone was eating before heading out to the slopes. There was a steakhouse right out the back of the restaurant and there were also plenty of other things to do that were in a walkable distance (bowling, indoor golf, bar etc.) Overall this was a great stay and if we are ever in the millington/rutland area again we will be sure to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kristan H
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this Comfort Inn for 2 weeks in February. Inn is clean and rooms appear to be newly updated. Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Room could have used a better microwave oven. Bathroom and showers were nice. Breakfast was complimentary and was fair. I wished they had a fitness area because I'm not much of a swimmer. Staff was friendly and attentive. Price is reasonable and would stay there again if in the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business