“Good sushi, great atmosphere, good service”
Review of Asiana House

Asiana House
Ranked #27 of 65 Restaurants in Montpelier
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We have eaten here a couple of times and always enjoy the food and experience. The sushi is good and very fresh.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We love this place! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT!!! It's our favorite restaurant in town, wether we eat in or order to go (no delivery). To go orders are typically quick - and just as delicious as sitting in the wonderful renovated bank (It still have the original vault door!)

The lunch is a deal (as it's cheaper), but dinner is well worth the price. My favorite is the Scottie too hottie and the spicy tuna maki. Sometimes the staff are overwhelmed with the amount of customers, but it's not their fault, at times they're understaffed. They have just built a patio that I can't wait to sit on, once it stops raining!!!!

I count eat here every day of the week and still love it! As my husband says "if only we could get stock in the place!" I wish!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Stopped in on the way to Montreal. Great spot in Montpelier, albeit it with "quirky" but good service. The miso soup is top notch. Great sushi, including super fresh salmon and tuna.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Had take-out fried rice...not so great. Not much flavor and very little chicken. Wouldn't go back, but it was close and I was starving.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Went here with my coworker and it was simply fresh and fabulous! The server made mention that she was the only one one duty serving so if it took her a while to get to us, don't take offense. Well we didn't! We enjoyed a lovely meal. I had seaweed salad, the Scott 2 Hot roll and steamed veggies. My friend had the Red Sox roll and a California roll. I will definitely plan on going back!