“Incorrectly made coffee AGAIN!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Montpelier
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I've come to this place a few times and after today I will never spend my money here again. everytime i go to dunkin donuts they make my coffee wrong. its a coffee shop how can u mess up on coffee???? We Told the guy we didn't taste the hazelnut shots. For one the coffee was too dark, when I went up to the counter and complained my coffee did not have the correct amount of syrup he says to me "I can smell the hazelnut" um no I still didn't probably because the coffee was burnt idk but he didn't offer to make my husband or I new coffee. instead he added more hazelnut (that we didn't taste due to burnt coffee ) thumbs down. I can make my own coffee at home and save us $400/month. we always went everyday for an extra large 3-4 times a day. u lost my business.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

So many to chose from.When you leave a small town You tend to get over whelmed,so same side every stop Cumberland Farms,DD,Quick stops Mobel,or Citco

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Just your average DD with hot coffee, donuts, bagels, and breakfast sandwiches. The place is spotless and the staff is fast and friendly. It's fine for a quick pit spot for morning Joe and something to eat.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I had a Bear Claw and a Latte my wife had a donut and a small coffee.

I had a latte and a bear claw my wife had a donut and a medium coffee. the person behind the counter was very friendly and fast. the restaurant was very clean as was the men's room. great place for a quick coffee and snack on the run.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I always want to try this Dunkin Donuts and use the drive thru, the problem is that it's too congested and I was constantly being given the wrong order and being delayed trough the line. Make no mistake walking in has been no better. I have had my order given away to other customers and had to wait for them to redo my order and the parking is a nightmare. I prefer to go next door to Cumberland farms and get my large .99 cent coffee. I can always get a parking spot and am in and out in minutes.