“Great won-ton soup”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Could not tell me if food full of MSG and could not respond! Was sick on one eve after eating here but could have been a bug going around.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We were searching for a buffet type restaurant and was given this one, so we were surprised to find it just a tiny take-out American Chinese restaurant.
The food was served quickly. A bit surprised that the taste is quite nice. There is even free tea, very unusual for a take-out restaurant.
I find the dishes very economical.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Good food for a relative cheap price and very quick. I enjoy going there when I am in town and need a quick meal.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Easy ordering, quick, great tasting and inexpensive meals. I just wish they would deliver! My family and I order and then pick up. Their portions are fair and the price is right!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

your basic American Chinese restaurant. Open late which can come in handy if no one else is open. General Tso Chicken and pot sticker at 11pm is nice