“Group of 7 dinner après ski ”

Red Clover Inn & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Mendon
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 7 for dinner.
Overall, it was outstanding ! The service from Karin was 5 star. The food choices are reasonably broad with a good variety of meat and seafood. The appetizers were great, as were the desserts! We'd definitely go back and we'd highly recommend this as a spot for a group dinner if you are in the Killington area !

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

My family- myself, wife and 2 teenagers were staying at the inn and decided to do our first night in the inn dining room. With a varied menu we elected the chef choice for our table . As a result we were able to taste most of the menu. 1st course were crisp arugula and a soup. Entrees were pork chop, salmon, and duck and quail. Each was awesome. We were too full to finish desserts of bread pudding, maple creme brulee and sorbet. Oh, we adults had the wine pairings which were fun. Highly recommended. Our server was great

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

An amazing dinner on a special holiday. The staff couldn't be more accommodating and the setting more beautiful. We also were there on Jazz night and the trio was fantastic. My husband's lamb was perfectly cooked and my butternut squash ravioli melted in your mouth. My only complaint was my pumpkin tart dessert was mediocre. However my husband loved his cheesecake. Dinner is not inexpensive but well worth it.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My husband and I were married at the Red Clover Inn on October 8, 2016, and I cannot be complimentary enough about our experience there. Choosing to have our wedding at the Red Clover Inn was the best decision that we made about our wedding. We had a totally smooth, flawless, and stress-free weekend. In conjunction with the exceptional Red Clover staff, we hosted an intimate 80-person weekend-long celebration that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.
Innkeeper Carol PetitBon was the lynchpin of our experience. She is a wedding planning veteran with a wealth of experience. Carol and I worked closely together to craft a celebration that felt totally personal. She has planned many weddings at the Red Clover, and has an instinctive ability to suggest ways to make the day go more smoothly. Carol had many wonderful suggestions about ways to personalize the Inn. As a destination bride, Carol made it easy to plan a wedding from afar. She was always happy to talk and discuss details, even months in advance. I particularly appreciated her vendor recommendations. Carol connected us with our florist (Pittsfield Garden Center), DJ (MC Sounds), salon (Five Elements), rental company (Celebration), and cake baker (Trillium Fine Desserts). Each vendor was outstanding. When we arrived for our wedding, we met with Carol about the details of the weekend, and after that, we had nothing to worry about for the rest of our time there. She and her staff created intimate, stunning spaces in our tent and throughout the Inn itself, with no detail left out, throughout all of our wedding events.
Also deserving of special mention is the amazing food, created by Chef Jake. From Friday evening’s home-style barbecue rehearsal dinner, to breakfast buffets that left us warm and full, and especially our locally sourced wedding feast that had a bunch of foodies practically moaning in pleasure, each bite was a treat. We appreciated the special care he and the rest of the staff took for our friends who have special dietary needs. We received so many compliments on the food from all of our guests for the entire weekend, and we cannot wait to dine again at the restaurant for many years to come.
The staff was equally wonderful. Attentive, caring, detail-oriented –they are well-oiled machine. Beverage manager Thomas suggested amazing beers, cider, and wines for us. Bartender Dylan kept everyone well-supplied all weekend. The servers were always smiling and kind, and make it all seem easy. We felt so taken care of.
The Inn itself is very cozy, with well-kept, beautifully decorated rooms. It was the perfect size for our immediate families and our wedding party, and having all of them stay onsite allowed us to spend extra time with these special people. Everyone who stayed with us was very complimentary about the rooms’ comfort and amenities, as well as those of the common areas, which make it easy to hang out informally or find a place to have a quiet moment away from the group. Having the entire Inn to ourselves all weekend really made it feel like home.
My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding weekend. Our guests all said that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended, and it was such a wonderful note on which to begin our marriage. We will always be thankful to Carol, Jake, and the rest of the staff at the Red Clover for giving us such a wonderful celebration, and of course we highly recommend the Red Clover Inn to other couples!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

You need not travel elsewhere for your dinner or breakfast meal. The food is outstanding and the atmosphere quite charming.