“Their Meatloaf is AMAZING!”
Review of The Perfect Wife

The Perfect Wife
Reserve with OpenTable
The Perfect Wife is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Amy's creative approach to combining ingredients results in an intriguing and delicious menu. Enjoy a memorable fine dining experience while relaxing in our rustic cobblestone walled restaurant and greenhouse garden room. Our broad wine list and extensive selection of spirits will provide just the right accompaniment for your meal. And as a reward for eating all your veggies, you should treat yourself to a delicious homemade dessert. Afterwards, feel free to stop in at our spirited local tavern for an after dinner drink or a game of darts, with live music in the tavern on most Friday evenings.
Reviewed 16 March 2015

& their beer on tap is always good. A noisy family place that is very welcoming, my husband and I like to eat at the bar and pretend we're locals.

3  Thank dianas79

Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

This resteraunt was recommended to us by a couple of people. They had music Friday night so it sounded like fun. Both our entrees were greasy and almost inedible. I had turkey Parmesan and my husband had the Cajun popcorn (crawfish tales).Some people had salads that looked good...wish I ordered one of those. It was a good spot to get a beer but that's about it.

2  Thank Becky O
Reviewed 1 March 2015

It was packed when we arrived but we found a spot in the tavern upstairs at the bar. The bartenders and staff were very friendly and social! They had a great tap beer selection and their food was amazing! I just had the chicken Caesar salad but you could tell it was made fresh and very tasty! Awesome spot! Would love to go there again and try more off their many!

2  Thank Alex M
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Had a great dinner with the family after a day of skiing. Service was quick and friendly; prices reasonable. Atmosphere was great - definitely a place I'd return to many times - comfortable for all ages. Menu had a great variety and since they had gluten free rolls for burgers I had one and it was delicious. The kids macaroni and cheese came with steamed veggies. My husband had pulled pork nachos and said they were great as well.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Went with my husband to The Perfect Wife to celebrate my birthday! As always, the service was excellent -- without hovering -- the food was yummy. The menu had recently been changed & I was disappointed that my favorite item (filet mignon) was no longer there. When I mentioned this to the server, she said she would check with Chef Amy to see if it would be possible for them to make a filet mignon for me -- how pleased I was when I learned that, in spite of it not being on the new menu, they had a couple filets in the cooler & Amy would be happy to make one for me - and so I got exactly what I wanted!!!! (Thank you Amy!!). We will definitely go back!