“Quick and memorable stop in!!”

Zoey’s Deli & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We headed to Manchester to get chickens when we saw thins little shop on the right side driving into the town and figured it was time for lunch.... great lunch stop. The portions are big, great tasting (freshly hand made potato chips) and we had left overs. The atmosphere was cozy with quirky decor and employees seemed like family. As soon as you walk in there’s a large sign saying they have been voted BEST Deli for 14 YEARS.. I can see why! Here’s to 14 more!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Still great sandwiches! I went here the other week and got an Italian sub and a chicken salad on honey wheat for an impromptu picnic with my wife on her lunch break. Sandwiches were awesome! The come with a bag of house cooked chips which were great. I like the imperfection of real house cooked chips. Grabb d a couple beverages and picnic was in the bag.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The last time we ate at Zoey's was 18 years ago. The food is still fantastic. The tomato and cheddar soup was wonderful. The chicken salad was as good as I remembered it and their breads and chips are 5 star quality. A must if you are looking for a great lunch stop.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed our fresh and delicious deli sandwiches. I had the Zoey Wrap which was a spinach wrap with chicken, cheddar cheese, lettuce and creamy dill dressing and homemade chipsand a pickle. Everything was so fresh- I could only finish 1/2 of the wrap. My husband had the tuna salad on marble rye with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onions with pickle and homemade chips- he really enjoyed his sandwich also. Portions are very large here- the homemade breads really add to these sandwiches.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

It has been years since we ate at Zoey's Deli; now we're wondering why. We do enjoy Zoey's Double Hex Restaurant, but since it was closed that day, down the street we went.

Bright, sparkling, clean, not noisy, an extensive menu w/o cute names, reasonably priced and with a very pleasant staff. And the menu offerings lived up to their descriptions, attractively served, fresh ingredients and delicious.

We won't wait another 15+/- years to be back