“Rickf”

Zoey’s Deli & Bakery
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found Zoey's by accident and we are so glad we did. I had the roast beef sandwich special and my wife had a curry chicken wrap. Both were generous in size, very fresh, and delicious. Both came with homemade chips that were equally wonderful. We ended our lunch with chocolate chip cookies from their bakery. We will be back.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This tiny sandwich shop has been going strong for years. I reviewed it a year ago and, if anything, it is better. They have an extensive menu of salads, soups, sandwiches and wraps. Whatever you order usually comes with their homemade chips. The dining area is small and crowded, in good weather it spills outside. Parking is a major issue because the lot is very, very tight. Service is counter type and pleasant. Food is very good and portions are large but priced right.
Try it!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I make an annual shopping trip to the outlets in Manchester, and always stop at Zoey's for lunch. The sandwiches are unbelievable! Huge portions, homemade bread and potato chips. Try the chicken saled.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The sandwiches are fabulous. Thick bread lots of meat, salads are perfect. The line goes really fast and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Share a sandwich as they are very big. The bread is what makes the meal. Didn't care for the kettle style chips. Worth the effort to go.