“BEST WOOD FIRED PIZZA I HAVE HAD”

Sam's Wood Fired Pizza Co.
Ranked #33 of 62 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Sounds like a repeated saying but if it is ,the truth it is the truth . I can honestly say my husband and i went there 4 times while we were there.
We did try other places also ,but we kept coming back here.Why you probably are asking???? Well it is like the old saying if something is not broken why try fixing it .Well this place is GOOD and we knew what we were getting and we knew the people who were fixing it for us to,so to speak we really didn't know them ,but we saw the way they made it and the way they treated their customers and we liked it and we liked them and their food. Other places not so much and so that is why we kept coming back here.

1  Thank Donna J

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stopped here for lunch before heading home. So glad we did. Pizza was flavorful and the crust was perfectly cook we will return

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Really great Pizza, sandwiches and salads.
Not a lot of sit down space but all the items we had were delicious.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Good thin crust pizza. Our favorite pizza restaurant was closed so we found this one. There are a few tables inside and out, but we just did a takeout and went back to our hotel room. Our only complaint was the crust was a bit hard and the underside had a bit too much flour.

1  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Normally I am happy to share my honest review of where we have eaten on our travels, this is my first bad review. I had high hopes since we have been to American Flatbread in past vermont travels and were hopeful to find something close to as amazing. The pizza co. was a small pizzeria with kids (maybe 16) running the shop, no adults. Unhelpful staff, pizza was not great, undercooked pizza, my oldest daughter ate the pineapple pizza and had food poisoning that evening. Terrible experience.

1  Thank ergpa