“Must Go!”

Al Ducci's
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got our sandwiches to go, which were amazing. The recommendations do not lie. We got the 3 meat and a chicken cutlet with broccoli rabe, both delicious. The kind of sandwiches you crave! Great prices, great food, very nice people.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I was in town visiting for business, and I wanted to find some pastries. This store is adorable, and quite a few customers stopped in to purchase the ready-made food. They had quite an assortment of items to choose from, plus they had a lot of items on their shelves to buy - olive oil, olives, jams, etc. I decided to purchase a sampling of their pastries (cannoli, olive oil cake and almond crescent cookie) and all were fantastic! I would highly recommend stopping by here if you're in town. Everyone was lovely and helpful. Just remember to grab a number from the counter when you walk in!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Have come here many times for lunch, take out or trattoria. All good, real Italian specialities. Got two sandwiches and a little mortadella on the side.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I’m traveling with some very picky kids and this place had something for everyone. It was absolutely delicious. We had an Italian sandwich, a Brie and fig jam with turkey panini, meat lasagna and for my pickiest eater a breaded chicken cutlet on a roll. All the breads were homemade and amazing. Perfect lunch while we waited for the rain to stop.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I've been coming here for years, way back when Al owned it. Sherri, one of the new owners, kept the same great quality. When you walk in the smells tell you that you are in the right place, particularly if you are Italian or just love NY/Philly delis.. A little pricey but hey, you are in Vermont and there is nothing else to compare.

Date of visit: June 2018