“Little Italian Gem”

Al Ducci's
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I felt like I was in Italy when I entered the restaurant, complete with all the delicious smells associated with Italian cooking. You can buy take out food from their small deli counter, or choose to sit in their cafe area. Prices are good and since I am Italian, I can honestly say the food is very authentic. It is a very casual and charming experience and one I recommend.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

My sister and I were hungry and it was kind of late for lunch but even though this little place wasn't really open any longer, they invited us in and we were able to order and have a bite of lunch. They were so friendly. We had chilled gazpacho and it was about the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

LOVE. Every time in Manchester we stop in here for a bite and to bring things home. Fantastic Italian treats, great full dinner take out from the counter and or freezer. Terrific during ski season. This time had a great, healthy, gluten free meal post Thanksgiving

Reviewed 3 October 2017

You will not be sorry. A great find to pick up wonderful freshly baked bread, deli food, and Italian products. Order from deli and sit down for lunch.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I'm the type that 'just gains weight looking at good food" !

Really enjoyed (& anticipated) the opportunity to eat at the Al Ducci's store. You can eat outside on the stoop area or inside (doorway to next door).
They have a overhead board of the sandwiches and coffees (lattes, mocha, cappuccino, regular, tea, etc). See photos.

Sandwiches (build your own, std heros). Try their panini's -- had their Fig jam, Brie w/prosciutto Also, mozzarella, tomato & red peppers. And Capicolla w/broccoli rabe & mozzarella. All yummy. Ate them while they were warm!

Side street in Manchester, off Rte 11&30, corner of Highland & Spruce. Use your GPS.

The concrete stoop has 4 very small tables while the inside has 6 4s & 6-8s. You'll be surprised with the inside decor as it better then some dinner places.

Italian deli and lunch eatery. Homemade everything - entrees to heat for dinner (different selections some days), Italian pasta entrees. meatballs or lasagna, & salads.