“A home away from Home Manchester”

The INN at Willow Pond
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The location of the property is fantastic in relation to town. Property Manager Alyssa was extremely accommodating and really went above and beyond to ensure our stay (and other guests as well) was the best experience possible. We experienced some minor issues during our stay and Alyssa addressed each and everyone with the type of customer service attitude one would expect when paying for a service such as this. Kudos Alyssa and thank you again for all of your help during our weekend stay in Vermont.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2017

$173 is not cheap for a 1 night stay. I would not have had a problem if this place had not been UNACCEPTABLE! We were here years ago and it was plain, but, nice. It did seem strange that we could get a room on the spur of the moment when we took a spontaneous trip to Vermont. Now, I understand why! We arrived on Oct.21st and the good size Inn had practically no cars in the parking lots. At this time of the year, every place is very busy and booked. The room we were given was dingy, musty smelling, full of bugs! The hot water faucet did not work at all in the bathroom. We immediately went to the office for a different room. The girl hemmed & hawed very nervously. The reason obviously must have been there were no better rooms or even clean ones that had been used in quite a while. After she fumbled around for a bit, I told her to forget it, as I noticed bugs around the main room we were in. I asked for a credit. We were there on Oct.21st and it is now Oct.30th and there is no credit to my Credit card! They are disorganized. A woman called me 2 days after we left and asked for my cc info again, which I gave her. I have called her now a few times and no one answers. I am concerned. Apparently, the place is changing hands. There is a beautiful new Hampton Inn (open 3 months) right in the middle of Manchester village, stay there!

Room Tip: stay away!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jfaiella2
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Just completed three (3) month extended stay. The excellent accommodations are very, very spacious. I could easily stay longer. Large living room with deck or patio with a fantastic view of the Green Mountains. The refrigerator and microwave were quite adequate for preparation of breakfast and occasional meals. The fireplace, although never used because of this Summer's temperatures, would have been appreciated for Fall or Winter stays.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

three of us stayed here for the weekend. steve was knowledgeable and introduced us to this glorious town as we checked in. the rooms were spacious with a fabulous view and clean facilities. the furniture was simple and elegant. we got upgraded to a king suite so we shared a living room. all in all, i would stay here upon my return. this family owned established has kept the charm alive in a highly commercial world.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I hate to give such a low rating because the owners were fanatic people, very friendly and accommodating. There was an issue with the reservation upon arriving (their mistake) but they corrected it and gave us an "upgraded" room. The exterior of this place is very charming, so I think we had high expectations. The interior of the room was very disappointing. Entering the room there was a very strong musty/moldy smell that that lasted the entire stay despite our attempts to air out the room. The carpet was old and dirty and had see better days. The first morning I stepped into the shower, it looked like it had not been cleaned due to the short dark hairs still in the tub. The free WiFi did not reach our room and the only place we got a signal was in the office, I also had trouble getting a cell signal in the room. We did get the complimentary breakfast which was similar to other properties in the area. Bottom line I paid a lot more at this location then similar places in the area and had a worst room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family