All reviews grand suite mountain room robert frost room continental breakfast calvin coolidge private deck room was clean mountain view wood fireplace surrounding mountains close to town bagels sliding door restaurants and shopping gorgeous views enjoy the view short drive
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Great property with a beautiful off the path location. All staff very friendly and personable. Perfect for couples or families. We first came here 17 years ago without kids and had a fantastic weekend. Now we brought our kids and still loved the inn.

1  Thank Steve C
ManchesterView, Owner at Manchester View, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thanks for coming back with the kids! We appreciate our return guests and hearing about their experiences from the past and the present. Hope you can return sooner than 17 years!!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stayed in the grand suite this past weekend and couldn't have been happier with our choice of accommodations. The staff were all so helpful, the rooms were clean and roomy, and the view was unbelievable. Would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank kstrat2017

Thanks for taking a moment to review the Manchester View. We're so glad you enjoyed the Grand Suite, our staff and the view! We look forward to seeing you again; autumn is a great time to visit with leaf-peeping at its best. The view during fall is amazing.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We have been staying at the Manchester View for many years. It has always been comfortable and clean. We stay here in all seasons and love it. Lovely decor and nice amenities. It is close enough to town to enjoy everything but seems like you are "out in the country" because of the view.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol M
ManchesterView, Owner at Manchester View, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

We so appreciate your loyal patronage, and look forward to your next visit! Thanks for the 5-star review!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My daughter and I spent the weekend recently in Manchester, VT. When looking for a place to stay (our main objective was to attend a play in Dorset), I came across the Manchester View website.
We were extremely pleased with our stay. The rooms allow you to park directly in front of your door which was quite convenient. The room itself was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. We loved the balcony off our room to take in the views, which are very beautiful.
The location is nice because it is just out of the town itself so it was quiet and also quite convenient to the things we wanted to do.
There is no restaurant on site (or within walking distance) but the front desk staff was able to recommend some in the area. They do have a continental breakfast on weekends but we did not take advantage of that.
I would highly recommend the Manchester View if you are going to the area.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank lindaco12

Thank you for taking the time to review the Manchester View. You said it all, but we just want to add that July through October, our complimentary Continental breakfast is served everyday. It includes homemade blueberry muffins, bagels, English muffins, cold cereal, oatmeal (seasonal), yogurt, orange juice, tea and Green Mountain coffee. Thanks again for the review and for recommending us! We hope to see you again. You may enjoy staying with us in the fall when the leaves are so colorful, or after leaf-peeping season in November when the crowds have gone home.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful 1st stop on a motorcycle adventure.

We had to choose a location quick as a storm was setting in. We were not disappointed.

The two bedroom king suite was perfect for two couples. It has a living room where we were able to hang out together and discuss the next days adventure. It only has one bathroom, but the shower pressure is fabulous!! Refrigerator (oddly in the bathroom) and Keurig coffee (but not enough supply for 4 people. The have a very nice (carb heavy) breakfast of fresh baked muffins, English muffins and cereal with hot coffee and juice.

Tips: The vending machine is canned soda only so bring water bottles with you if you are not inclined to drink tap water, however it's well water here so go get some ice from the vending room. There are no snack machines either.

There is no restaurant or bar on site, but a nice place a half mile walk down hill called Nipper's. Beware ... it's also uphill back! If your not comfortable walking in flip flops, especially after 3 glasses of wine, wear sneakers. Lol There isn't an uber or swift but a taxi service is available by "Andrew".

Motorcyclist Prayer

May the sun rise in front of me.
May the rain fall behind me.
And the wind follow me.
May the angels of my brothers and sisters
who have gone before me
guard my travels
For they know the perils
of the road ahead of me.
Keep me safe through the rough city streets
on my way to the land of swirling turns
and rolling hills.
Let the colors of fall keep me warm.
Let the eagle guide me to the mountaintops.
Let the moons light guide me
through the night.
May my tires not fail me.
Nor my engine grow old.
May my bike draw life
from the streams I pass.
Keep my seat soft and my mind sharp.
Let the air of spring breathe life
into my soul.
To journey to another adventure
besides my brothers and sisters.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank I3682XMmichellel
ManchesterView, Owner at Manchester View, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thanks for writing a great 5-star review about your stay. You certainly came in in time before the storm, and what a storm it was!! We're were glad we had the Two-Bedroom King Suite available for the four of you; it was a perfect fit. The Motorcycle Prayer is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it.