“Stayed twice in June”
Review of The Chalet Motel

The Chalet Motel
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here twice in June for a backpacking trip. The first night I stayed, I had my brother with me as well as my canine and we were placed in the Annex. This room exceeded my expectations dramatically! The room was plenty spacious for all us and our gear, clean and quiet. The grounds surrounding both the main hotel and the annex are lush and plenty for dog walking. The second night I stayed in the main hotel and it was a bit more "retro" in feeling with plenty of windows and a little foyer with a screen door. Wifi was spot on both nights, privacy and quiet were perfect and I felt totally safe. Front desk staff was quite nice and offered menus for places where I could order in dinner and gave me some change for tipping as well. Would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: The annex has huge rooms but no pool on that side of the road
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This motel was suitable for what my son's team needed it for. They stayed in the annex and the room was clean, quite large and had a decent sized fridge. Downside to the annex is that it's across the street from the pool, but it's quite and nestled in the woods. The room did smell a bit musty, so updates could be helpful! Overall decent experience for the teenagers. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it to adults or anyone wanting to be right in the down town area, as it is set a ways away from there and you have to drive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

hotel was $220 each for 4 nights with 2 guys sharing a room. each room had 2 full size beds and was a basic hotel room. Nothing fancy here but we just slept there and the room service was good and location was good and price was good. we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I called around to a half a dozen places and finally settled on the Chalet due to their rates and reviews. Look, for $76 per night with AAA I have nothing to complain about. If I was paying $110 to $140 like their competitors, i'd be griping about the uncomfortable bed. The Chalet is a clean, cozy and inexpensive motel to drop your head for the night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Tyrone M
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is about 1 mile outside of town
Hotel was old but kept clean the room in the annex was very large and clean room has balcony. Little kitchen area,also has an eating area as well as a couch.would stay here again is within walking distance to 2 good restaurants

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ira R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
2.6 km away
2.3 km away
Palmer House
Palmer House
#9 of 17 in Manchester

Been to The Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!