“Great pasta dinner with FAST delivery!”

Christos' Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I was a solo traveler, staying at a local hotel and wanted to be able to eat in the comfort of my room. Christo's place was one of the several in the area that delivered, but the first that I called - and the only! The phone person was courteous and friendly, delivery was fast and accurate and the pasta with meatballs was SPOT on for dinner. I would absolutely eat here again.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

A large variety of foods on the menu. Great service. Clean, comfortable atmosphere. We shared a large Greek salad and the four cheese ravioli. Excellent salad and the ravioli had a light, chunky tomato sauce. Wonderful garlic bread. I’ll bet the baklava is to die for; I wish I had gotten a piece.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Delicious pizza, amnd a large variety of subs, salads and pasta dishes. we enjoyed the pizza immensely!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Last minute on a Sunday night we decided to grab a pizza at Christo’s Pizza & Pasta. There was a large selection of choices and the server was courteous and helpful. We decided on a vegetarian pizza and soda. The wait time was about 12 to 15 minutes. The pizza was one of the best that I’ve had in a long time. The crust was light and crisp and the vegetables were fresh and tasty. The medium pizza is more than enough for two people. We had a couple slices left over and had them for breakfast...delicious! This last minute decision turned out to be an excellent choice.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on our trip. Lots of choices, from burgers to sandwiches to pizza. All very good and good sized portions. Definitely a good choice.