“Thai Basil great dinner”
Review of Thai Basil

Thai Basil
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It opened about 2 weeks ago
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I would say this is the best Thai food I have ever had.
Inside and outside seating. Friendly servers. The dishes were excellent, flavorful and appropriately priced.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Beautiful place and excellent Thai food with a informal outside seating area and comfortable inside setup. Service is great with a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

As the disclaimer states in the front of the menu, this is not your normal Thai restaurant. To start with - knives are provided, which is not the Thai I know and I’ve been to that country. Main dishes are not designed to be shared. There was no coconut rice on the menu. Having said that, let me say the food we had was good - and included: Satay chicken, Thai spring rolls, Shrimp spring rolls, all were appetizers, and were shared. My main meal was the “Three Musketeers”, an odd name for a Thai dish. My wife had the Chicken cashew nut dish. Again both were very good. Most in our family party of 19 were happy with their main courses. There were a couple of exceptions but that is to be expected. We were assigned to two long tables, which suited us perfectly. The service was great, especially in light of the fact that the restaurant was packed. Prices were reasonable and portions were ample.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the food, service was decent, felt the restaurant was a little dated in terms of decor, restaurant busy and clean.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Always looking for a new place to enjoy lunch with a friend. Add this one to the list! Loved everything about this place... decor, relaxing atmosphere, great menu selection, excellent food and service! The crab and cheese wontons were delicious as were the Pad Thai and stirfry dishes we tried. We will return!