“Dr Z Sez”

Sushi Boat
Ranked #35 of 63 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 July 2016

My usual rule is that the further from the ocean, the lower the sushi quality. I was told to give this Restaurant a try. Sushi Boat is in the center of town, tucked away in a mini mall strip.
I called in an order for pick up and told there would be a 45 minute wait. Okay, sushi T
Does take some time to prepare. When I walke in, the owner was double checking that the order as complete, and included chop sticks, straight soy sauce and plenty of ginger.

I was not disappointed with anything. Featured rolls were outstanding and sushi also was fine. Salads were small but fresh. Edamame was a little soggy but that may be because I didn't get it home for some time after the pick up.
So, I don't hesitate to recommend this place for all levels of sushi lovers.
Enjoy!

3  Thank HOWARD Z

Reviewed 5 February 2016

The food was fine, nothing wrong with it, but the place was not very nice or clean. Maybe they do takeout, I really don't know, but I wouldn't go back again even for my sushi craving!

8  Thank MJ P
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for year's. ..love this place! Ralph and his wife do a remarkable job and we are always greeted with smiles and wonderful hospitality!

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Ordered two spicy rolls to go. Staff were friendly. It was a little pricey but service was fast and terrific sushi!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Very good sushi! Always happy with service and food. It's our go-to place for take out. Eating in is fun too and it's BYOB. Can get busy, but tables clear pretty quickly.