“Great Family Restaurant”

Manchester House of Pizza
Ranked #31 of 64 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza&Calzones,Pasta,Subs,Grill,Panini,Wraps,Gyros,Appetizers,Salads,Ice Cream,Desserts,Beer and Wine. Eat-in,Take-out and Delivery
Reviewed 17 October 2018

A great place to bring the family for good food at a fair price. Go for lunch, dinner, a pizza, or an ice cream treat. Booths and tables aplenty and several TV screens strategically placed to keep up with your favorite sports team. Good food at a fair price.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 2mrching

Reviewed 7 October 2018

So we arrive, wait on line, ask if fries come with the Burger. Young lady roles her eyes and rudely shouts yes.
Ordered a veggie wrap, also with fries. Fries came out 20 minutes before the wrap. I order a dish of pasta with garlic, Olive oil, and basil. It sits on counter for 10 minutes comes to my table cold. I send it back get my cash refund. Calzone was a calzone. Pizza was sub-par.
To say it was bad us a compliment!
Avoid it. Specifically that young lady taking orders.
We complained , to no avail !
Simply put , really bad !

Date of visit: October 2018
arisk59, General Manager at Manchester House of Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Sunday lunchtime on Columbus day weekend. It is very busy and there is a long line of customers waiting to place their order. You are conversing with your companion(s) using profanity. We did let it 'slide'. When your time came to place your order you and your companion ordered and paid separately. This is the reason why your order(s) came out at different times. You continued to converse loudly using profanity and the large party sitting to your right complained to us. A member of our staff -at the same time- informed us that you called her a 'name' because your order came out at different times although she explained to you the reason. You and your company were asked to leave the restaurant immediately.Such contact and behavior is UNEXCEPTABLE. These are the facts. The management.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

My former wife and I were in a pizza mood on the second day of our four day trip to Vermont. Trish at the Olympia Lodge (see my review on that) told us of three possible nearby pizza places. Of them, she preferred this one, so we went with her suggestion. A nice location, interior very roomy and brightly lit. One goes up to the counter and orders their choice of meal and pays for it then. They give you a number and bring your order to your roomy table. I would say there were about 10 other people eating there and we only ordered a large cheese pizza. It took around 20 minutes for the pizza to come out. Pizza was very good, gooey cheese and usual price for a large size. Staff was very friendly. Next time we will try the wood fired pizza place up the road.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Place your order at the counter, then it's delivered to you table. We had a gyro and a steak and cheese sub. Then took a maple walnut milkshake to go. All quite tasty!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We have been in there a few times. It's a nice place. It just never thrilled me and it is just a tad bit slow on service. Really no complaints about the food. If I lived in the neighborhood I think I'd use it often and probably get used to the local flair surrounding it. Nothing bad, nothing special - a good solid pizza house.

Date of visit: June 2018