Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$103
EconoLodge
Aspen at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$164
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$345
US$195
Groupon.com
Brittany Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$116
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$137
The Chalet Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$132
Travelocity
Casablanca Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$153
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$286
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgreat locationfire pitbreakfast staffclean hotelcentral locationbarn doorlobby and breakfast areagreat complimentary breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorpool and hot tubhotel openedelectric car chargingentire facilitymake your own wafflescomfortable pillowsexcellent accommodationshot items
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in many Hilton Properties around the US and
The world. As a frequent business traveler and a gold Hilton Honors member, I have the following observation
Very simply, this Hampton Inn was the best in the Hilton Chain
I have experienced to date.
Cleanliness, modern decor, helpful friendly staff and excellent breakfast selections
Made for any outstanding stay.
I will always come to this Hampton Inn whenever I can.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Dan D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you Harris B for such a wonderful review. Coming from a Gold Member of Hilton Honors, it is a powerful statement to say we were the best Hampton Inn in the Hilton Family. Our team works very hard to provide superior service and I am happy you were able to experience that. Thank you again, I will certainly be sharing your comments with our team as they will appreciate everything you had to say.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I am a Hampton Inn "junkie". I almost always stay at one on my trips. I am very rarely disappointed. This one was no exception. Just opened this past July 2017, it looked brand new. All was in excellent condition and clean. Very impressed that the jacuzzi was handicapped-accessible. I've seen swimming pools that way but never a hot tub. Nice consideration. My only complaint was the breakfast. They never are good, but this one was particularly bad. No meat with the eggs, the muffins/danish were very stale tasting. Just , overall, unappealing.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear from a Hampton Inn "junkie"! With Hampton being such a strong brand, your comments are an incredible compliment and we could not be more appreciative. I am sorry to hear the breakfast offerings were lacking and will certainly discuss your experience with our service staff. Thank you again for your review, we hope all future Hampton visits are as enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The hotel looks beautiful outside and it is quite cozy inside. The chimney is great and the colours have been well chosen. The outside of the hotel is well kept - the parking lot is very clean and clear of snow. The hotel rooms are very clean too (because new?) The sliding bathroom door is a great idea for space management but actually not practical in a family room when privacy in the bathroom is needed... The cleanup team did a great job in the bedroom everyday - we stay for 4 nights. Now... the problems...

I came to VT skiing with my daughter for her birthday. I did let know the front desk about it prior to our arrival through a note but they seemed not to have paid any attention to it or... did not care at all... Actually no attention was kindly offered - not even a small card in the bedroom as it is quite customary in hilton brand hotels. As I have been a Hhonors member for more than a decade, reaching to gold standard for several years and particularly traveling for birthdays and anniversary it is the very first time in a Hilton group hotel that no special greeting or small attention was offered for a relative's birthday. Rude or unprofessional in this type of hotel. But there was worse...

The breakfast was terrible each morning (we stayed 4 nights). The cheese omelettes were terribly dry, the sausages surprisingly too and so were the potatoes. When you actually see how much remain you can understand that many customers share the same feeling. Even the fruit salad was unacceptable - how can they find oranges that are so dry ? Is it because everything has been frozen ? Only the waffles are acceptable and the yoghurts. One man at the breakfast room "St..e" is more interested in speaking (loudly) with customers than with cleaning the breakfast room. If you look for him, you will actually find him often seating in an armchair by the chimney... his favorite place...Annoying... Or he'll be whistling around... Unacceptable in a Hilton brand hotel... On Friday morning several tables were left dirty but this gentleman did not care - only when he saw a mid-aged woman starting to clean the table did he come and take care of it.

Same thing with some receptionists. Particularly one evening receptionist, a young short and strong lady with glasses was constantly seating either in the armchair by the chimney (!) or in her back office leaving the front desk... empty (no idea where was the second receptionist these two times when this young one was sitting). Really little or no class in this hotel... The receptionists actually did not even dare or care to ask how satisfied we were of our stay... in a satisfaction guarantee hotel...

I can understand that this hotel staff may want to be "friendly" and "relaxed" but the attitude of the staff will lead potentially to more serious (hospitality) problems that the management will have at some point to address - particularly when belonging to the Hilton group. It's unfortunate because the building is nice and has a great potential.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us for your daughter's birthday. I am terribly sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay. You are right; we certainly should have at the very least acknowledged your reason for visiting, if not gone above and beyond to make your stay a special one. I will certainly speak to our breakfast and front desk teams about your comments, so they are aware of the impact their actions have on a guest's experience. I think you will see by our other reviews that this is not common place and that we failed in our mission to provide superior service. I am at least glad that our housekeeping team did their part in providing a clean and comfortable room while you were here. Thank you again for your comments, they will help us work with our team to become better providers of the light and warmth that is customary at Hilton branded hotels.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. A good addition to Manchester's hotels. Great location. Easy to get to and easy parking. Reasonable prices. Large and clean rooms. Can walk to many restaurants. 15 minutes to Stratton. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review. I am so glad to hear that you choose to stay with us while skiing at Stratton. Our location with in walking distance to everything Manchester has to offer is one of the best parts of the property. Thank you again, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Very clean and new. Friendly front desk. Fireplace in lobby with couches, business center, pool, jacuzzi, gym all great. Room has fridge and microwave and well designed space. Breakfast is typical fare but fine.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing to stay with us. The area around the fireplace on a cold day is certainly a nice place to sit and relax. I hope you were able to enjoy some of the area attractions despite the weather. Thank you again, we look forward to your next visit.