Many things to like: beautiful setting, large room, great shower, very nice gym and facilities, yummy restaurants, old world charm
And then there was this: Lots of families with “free range” children - running in the hallways, riding a hover board in the lobby, chasing each other all over the furniture.
Some of the service was first rate like the concierge and the waiter from Queens. Some service was hit or miss such as the guys in the front who watched as my husband scraped off the ice from our car after asking them to valet.
I’d say if you want to stay at a place with amenities and nice touches, the Equinox is a good choice. If you want quiet and a calm environment, not so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort