Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$103
EconoLodge
Aspen at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$133
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$125
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$209
Hotels.com
Brittany Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$116
The Inn at Ormsby Hill(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$237
The Chalet Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$121
Orbitz.com
The Inn at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$193
1,495 results
All reviewsmarsh tavernchop housefire pitfalcon barfalconry schoolspg pointsindoor poolhistoric hotelmain buildingcider donutsconcierge deskbeautiful resorthot tubnew englandresort feelocker roomhiking trails
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We had a fun 4 days during a cold winter storm at the Equinox. The resort is run by the SPG group but it does not live up to their usual quality. Still it has a lot of excellent points. The pool, hot tub, and massages are great. The food in the Chop House was very good. The regular restaurant and breakfast were below average.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We spent a romantic weekend at The Equinox on an especially cold few days. We predominately stayed on the resort grounds and were so happy that we did. The rooms are very spacious, clean, and comfortable with terrific views of the mountains. The Marsh Tavern and Falcon Bar provided an intimate atmosphere with delicious food and drinks. The spa...worth its weight in gold. Finally, the service provided by the staff (before and after our visit) cemented in my mind that we will be returning to The Equinox the next time we travel to Vermont.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank traveler86872018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

My sister and I visited the Equinox for three days over the Christmas holiday. We had heard great things about the hotel and were excited for our visit. The hotel was overrun by children, the common areas were packed and the hotel itself was dirty, dingy and rundown. The hotel staff seemed overwhelmed when we were checking in and did not provide the pertinent information (such as where the elevators were - we ended up on the far side of the hotel from our room). In our room, two of the three lamps did not work and the bathtub would not hold water. On the morning of checkout, we discovered a dirty pair of men's boxer briefs in the armoire. While we had been prepared to chalk the visit up to a loss, finding the underwear pushed us over the edge and we felt compelled to speak to the manager. While the manager was responsive and polite, it seemed like he heard these complaints many times over and had a resolution ready to offer us. Upon calling Starwood to understand why this property is a Category 6, we were informed that the Equinox had been downgraded to a Category 5 and has not been renovated in about 10 years. I hope that the hotel management takes some pride in its property and addresses the rampant issues with the condition of the property and the staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Marish87
Roger A, General Manager at The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Marish87,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay. As making sure our guests leave with memorable experiences is our number one goal, it appears we have fallen short during your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the room cleanliness issues as well as the guest experience issues that you had. I will share this feedback with both my Director of Housekeeping as well as my Front Office Manager to prevent issues like this from happening in the future. We are in the beginning stages of a property-wide Resort soft renovation. We will be replacing all of the carpets, furniture, painting the walls and other things of this nature. We are confident that this will take care of the issues you experienced. Should you wish to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact me at any time. If your travels bring you back to the Manchester area, I ask that you contact me directly so that I may personally handle your reservation.

Warm Regards
Roger Aberth
raberth@equinoxresort.com
802.362.7891

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to the Equinox for exactly 20 years (1998-2018) and I’m terribly saddened to see the condition of the hotel. Seems the obvious local Manchester economic issues have finally caught up to this once beautiful place we once looked forward to visiting. Unfortunately, this will be our last trip here. While the staff still tries hard, the realities of age and lack of concern and attention to detail are apparent. Much more well cared for options in Manchester that we will be exploring in the near future.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank jandyr
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I found the staff ready and willing to make your stay at the resort very pleasant. The restaurant wait staff was friendly and the selections at breakfast and lunch were very good. I would say I agree with one of the reviews that there were children that could be considered a distraction in the dining area based on lack of parental control and it was an issue. The rooms were clean and I stayed in a one bedroom suite with a second floor that was a showcase to the mountains that surround the property. The room service was prompt and again very accommodating. I would highly recommend this resort any season of the year.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends