“Fresh Mexican Food”
Review of Mojo Cafe

Mojo Cafe
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Mojo Cafe in Ludlow, Vermont, serves modern tex-mex cuisine allowing for a blend of Mexican, Cajun and anything else our creative desires lead us to. Rooted in a love of food, music and a healthy lust for life we hope to create affordable and unique food in a fresh and vibrant atmosphere that inspires our customers as much as us. We use local suppliers in to prepare clean food right before your eyes in our open kitchen. It is our promise to keep our prices as low as we can afford through hard work, honest food and passion. That's Mojo Cafe.
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My wife and I stopped here for lunch today. It was excellent. I had a chicken Mole taco and an alligator taco. Both were superb. My wife had the Vermont Steak and Andouille sausage taco. That was great as well. The food was fresh and delicious. We then split a chicken enchiladas with Mole sauce. It had just the right amount of kick to it for us. Very creative menu. Beer on tap is available.
We will come back here again. Dress lightly on hot days since the restaurant is cooled by fans.

1  Thank Thomas B

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Special for the visit was a Lobster Quesadilla- every great taste and texture included! Topped off with a crisp pear cider. When will fall arrive?

1  Thank LudlowSkiBum
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed this place. Excellent guac and fantastic chips. I had crawfish fritters with a maple dipping sauce (sorry I can't remember what they were really called). My husband had gumbo, not as thick as I make it, but still really good. Wished I had room for a burrito - we saw them served at another table and they looked excellent. You seat yourself, and seating is scarce, so start scouting the minute you get in. They sell wine and beer by the glass. wish they would also do a house made sangria. Tried to go back a second night, that's how good they were, but by the time we got there, they were closed. Check their hours so this doesn't happen to you!

1  Thank cmr57
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The cheese quesadillas and house salad were delicious. Homemade ranch dressing was very good. The ambience was nice. It has a family friendly staff and atmosphere.

1  Thank sassytraveler123
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Sassy, colorful, and creative decor in this long and narrow space with tables and counter seats. The food is a fresh and delicious mix of Cajun and Mexican....good sized portions with house made taco chips. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere is fun, and the food is unique and memorable.

1  Thank Suitcasepacked31

Been to Mojo Cafe? Share your experiences!