“Tacos are really good!”

Tacos Tacos
Ranked #34 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Quaint place to go in and grab some good tacos or burritos! Fast friendly service! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I love this place great food and a reasonable prices. I really have nothing bad to say about Tacos Tacos other then can be slow at times and limited seating. But it is a small business and I am sure if they were to increase seating and staff the prices would have to follow. So I can deal with the minor inconvenience at times. Always friendly staff and the food has never been less then excellent.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Best tacos I've had in a long time. Made to perfection. Perfect stop for quick lunch. Cost / value ratio very high. Friendly and efficient service.
Small dining area, seating for about 12. If you plan to eat in you may want to look at seating availability first. Otherwise excellent for delicious Tex/Mex style eating close to the slopes without ski resort prices or hassles.
Jack M

1  Thank jkmauro172
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Went for lunch one day. I had two tacos and my wife had vegetarian and chicken tacos. Super good. We both loved them and it was very inexpensive.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Growing up in Texas, I always enjoy stopping here as the Tex-Mex menu is a real treat for me. A very friendly staff always gives a friendly greeting. The wait time for the food is always at a minimum. Good hearty eats .