“Breakfast of Champs”
Review of Back Country Cafe

Back Country Cafe
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Killington
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

It's a cute little spot with great character and even better brunch food. Whether you are craving a hearty or a sweet dish, they offer plenty of options. Get the blueberry pancakes and thank me later!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Gets real packed but its worth the wait. Bloody Marys are excellent, food is outstanding! Best bang for the buck!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

This restaurant has a variety of omelet creations and delicious pancakes with real maple syrup. It was a great way to start our day with a hearty breakfast before skiing. I really liked my omelet, made with 3 eggs, with bacon and horse-radish. We also had the steak and eggs, and buttermilk pancakes. The service was fast and efficient, although we weren't rushed. We came at about 10:00 am on a Tuesday, and did not have to wait.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The food is delis. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. I have not seen a better waitstaff anywhere.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in town for the Audi FIS Ski World Cup and stopped for food here in between runs. It was amazing. I got blueberry pancakes & he got the sausage stuffed waffle. We were both extremely satisfied. If I'm in Killington again and in need of breakfast/ brunch - I would definitely stop by again. Highly recommended.