“High Class Dining”

Cuisines: American, European, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Excellent place to dine. The restaurant has an entire wall of windows overlooking a scenic rock face and small trees, (Beautiful combination in the snow).

The Entrees are a little on the pricier side, but the presentation was spot on and the food was delicious.

To top it off, the lobby has unique blend of a true mountain lodge. Great place to stay for a few minutes.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

When I made reservations for New Years Eve explained my husband did not eat cheese? I was told not to worry as they could make anything on the menu without. Sure the could but would not. One app was oysters. Asked if he could have without the vinagaret on top and was told no. Next up god awful soup or Caesar salad. Asked for a plain salad. Waitress would not even listen that we were told we could get made without cheese. Meanwhile chef is walking back and forth to pub with tossed salads so not like they didn't have them. My husband got the duck for dinner. What comes underneath the duck but a bunch of salad greens! But he couldn't get them in a bowl. I had beef Wellington. Puff pastry raw and doughy. Steak not one bit of seasoning or flavor. Dinner was price fixed at $65 each. DONT waste your money eating at Rosemary's. Try Mickey D's better food.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

I was here recently with a friend who had just hiked for four days on the Long Trail - Killington to Lincoln Gap. He had left his car at the Inn, across the street on Friday morning , and completed his hike on Monday afternoon. It was probably the height of Fall Colors in VT so the drive to Lincoln Gap from my home was spectacular. He had promised that if I picked him up and ferried him back to his car he would treat me to dinner at the Inn at Long Trail, We had good conversation. The Long Trail ales were delicious, of course. I was a tad disappointed with my burger, and the Cole slaw, yuck! I should have ordered French fries instead, as I have never met a potato I did not like, but I was being healthy. We sat at the bar, something he does not get to do with small children and the bartender was friendly, talkative and took good care of us. The Inn itself is charming, and I would imagine on a cold winter day with snow, it would be hugely welcoming with a roaring fire in the fireplace. Perhaps I ordered the wrong thing! And like I said, my friend had just come off the trail after four days and he loved it!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We had dinner in the pub. One of the best corned beef reuben sandwiches I've had! Service was great. Food came out quickly. Just a fun comfortable place! Although we did not have children with us, it would be a great family place too.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

We ate in the pub and had a great lunch. My husband had a generous cheeseburger which he enjoyed completely. I had the turkey apple melt on grilled soda bread. It was different and delicious! The pub is filled with Irish ; Vermont; hiking; and snow sport memorabilia. Lots to look at and think about. The bartender was friendly and very quick with service. A favorite stop.