“Fun Apres Spot”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: Thanks for checking out Mogul’s Sports Pub & Restaurant on Trip Advisor! Since 1994, Moguls has been serving Killington’s favorite BBQ & pub fare in a casual, fun, spirited atmosphere. We’ve got the smoker fired up, ready to entice you with the delicious aromas of Sal’s famous BBQ ribs and pulled pork. You’ll find something for everyone on the menu, whether you’re in the mood for a classic, hand-packed burger & a beer or you’ve got a crew to feed (full kids AND late night weekend menus available). Affordable dinner specials like homemade chicken pot pie keep both bellies and wallets happy and full. With 18 new flat screen TV’s (and 3 NFL’s Sunday Ticket, of course), weekly football pools and never ending buckets of “Hurt Me Bad” wings & ribs, be sure to make Moguls your #1 spot for this winter’s football season! We’ve got plenty to keep you busy well into the evening, with pool, darts, arcade games, free Nintendo Wii, Mini-golf, bocce & cornhole (weather permitting), all while Killington’s best bartenders sling ice cold local brews & cocktails.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We visited moguls during the busy December holiday week. The staff couldn't have been nicer. Sal gave our party of 8 (4 adults and 4 teens) two tables off the bar area. This worked out great for drinks and appetizers. The kids enjoyed the game room, darts, video golf and pool while the adults enjoyed their beverages. The mixed drinks were a little weak for my friends liking but my beer was just perfect. They have a pretty good beer selection. For food we had a bucket of buffalo wings which were very good. They had just enough spice for our entire group. Mozzarella sticks and nachos were also good. My son also had a burger which he said was very good. Mogul's got very busy as skiers left the mountain but we went right at 4 PM and were able to score some prime real estate. I would definitely return on our next trip to Killington.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Okay, so I was hesitant to visit this place because of the reviews. However, it was an easy walk from the hotel, and the parking lot was packed because of the local race crew signups. I was greeted at the door, shown to a table, handed a menu, and given the various specials that were happening. I chose the lamb gyro, and an appetizer of fries. The food service was quick, the blue cheese dressing for the fries perfect. I ended up with a Greek side salad that was good, even though it closely resembled a house salad with feta and a couple olives thrown on.
The highlight was the lamb gyro. Lots of meat, good bread, and a great mixture of lettuce, tomato and Tzatziki sauce. It was really a change of pace entree from a spots bar, and I really enjoyed it.
I did not experience the same service issues that many of the other reviews reference. At one point another waiter explained to another party of skiers some of the things/places they could go to find a crowd at Killington in the evening and hang out. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Went to Moguls sports pub on a Sunday with my Family and we had a great time! We were greated by Alex at the door who was super nice and helpful. Lexi, our server, was excellent as well. She was attentive and friendly and got our first round of drinks super quick, their beer selection is excellent!

They had NFL on the many TVs so we were able to see it from all angles. My 5 and 7 year old had a blast playing mini golf out back while we waited for our food.

I ordered the Ribs, my wife ordered a chicken parm sub and my kids had chicken wings and mini burgers. The food came out quick and was absolutely DELICIOUS!

After our meal my kids played in the arcade downstairs while my wife and I had another drink and finished the game.

Overall, the service, food, and overall experience at moguls was EXCELLENT!

I would reccomend Moguls to anyone who is visiting Killington.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This place is not only dirty, it was like a frat house. I should have taken some pictures.

The drinks were terrible, over priced for this run down establishment. They had Thursday night football on and I felt that ever college kid found this spot and were yelling and unbelievable loud. The staff tolerated it.

I saw the food, appeared to be all from a box and reheated.

Even the popcorn was bad. It was too salty.

I have nothing redeeming to say, even to include you have zero table service, you have to go to the bad...what?

I do not recommend for anybody and I will not go back.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Moguls while on a ski vacation with my family. We went because we heard the arcade was great for the kids. This turned out to be true, the arcade was very good, but when we ate the food it was not good. Although, if you like smoked food this might be the place for you because almost all of their food was smoked. I am not a huge fan of smoked food and that could be part of the reason of such a poor rating. I would recommend Moguls for families with kids and families that like smoked food a lot.