“Darn good egg sanwich seved with a smile!”
Review of SunUp Bakery

SunUp Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Killington
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I stopped in for breakfast. It’s been a while since I’ve been there. I’ve had great memories of the place. I stopped in and ordered a large Americano and an egg sandwich with cheddar and bacon on an English muffin. It’s a tiny place. You can eat at a window seat or take your food to go. I don’t think I’ve seen happier staff serve my food before. They were so nice! The food arrived quickly. It really great. The memorable part was the crunchy bacon on the mouthwatering sandwich. It was so good. I wish I would have eaten it slower so I could enjoy it longer. The large coffee and the sandwich were $8.08.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Love the sandwiches all of the veggie versions are great! Had roasted root vegetable soup with a buttered toasted roll for $5.50 which was tasty and satisfying!

Reviewed 27 December 2015

They simply make the best sandwich's. The taste of fresh local ingredients vegies, cheese and meats feels great!

Reviewed 14 November 2015

We thought this was an eat in café but they did have chairs on a deck and a picnic table on the grounds. It was a beautiful morning so we took our scones, Danish, tea and coffee out to the picnic table. It was a nice start to the day.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Friendly service, a great deck to sit on Adirondack chairs and eat... very tasty and reasonably priced.