“yummy”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Description: One of the food outlets at Kilington resort
Description: One of the food outlets at Kilington resort
Reviewed 8 March 2015

We had their dark chocolate empanada. It was delicious! Didnt try anything else because we had lunch with us!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love that this is right off of the Sykeship midstation on the mountain so it's like a quick pit stop while waiting on lift lines or sitting on a lift. Since it's Killington, I think it's way overpriced, but the empanadas are tasty enough to splurge once in a while. Love the cute accent of adding symbols to tell the varieties apart.
Will definitely get some more next season and try not to think about how much money I just spent on them.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Absolutely worst empanadas I have ever had. Not traditional empanadas. Ordered the beef, pork and chorizo empanadas and could not tell the difference. Good luck if u try to go

2  Thank Carlosrx9286
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Oh, heck yes! This may be the best ski area food shack in the universe. No line, excellent food, served hot, served quickly and with a smile, at a fair price. Frankly, everything that ski area cafeterias are not. You really can't go wrong with whatever she's making, but I tend to really enjoy the ones with cheesey filling. Plus, you get an unintentional comedy show watching white guys try to dance to the salsa and tango music while wearing ski boots.

Sometimes I "forget" to bring my lunch, just so I can buy a meal there.

Ana also has outlets on the Killington Access Rd and in Rutland, VT, and you will often find her at the farmers' market, art fair, etc. Stop and "get some," you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Had Ana's empanadas at the Beerfest at Killington last year. The fest is great but I can't wait for more empanadas this year. The ingredients are very fresh, and there are some unusual combinations. All of them were great. We went back to her stand at the fest more than once. Great value, ingredients, and taste!