See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Booked the room in a hurry. Pictures looked nice. Arrived and no one in the office. Sign said closes at 4:30 I was there at 4.Once inside the room found out the a/c unit didn’t work and room was hot. Thought I could use the WiFi looked around there wasn’t a code in the room for WiFi. In the morning went to make coffee and they only had decaf. Tried to make coffee and the coffee maker leaked water and it was a mess. Tried to take a shower and no hot water. Bed was comfortable. Trying to get money back but don’t expect it.

Stayed: July 2018
mccomb, Manager at Killington Center Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into these issues, Craig. We have smart locks on all the doors of our condos, so with the access code you can go right to the room. The access code and WiFi instructions are sent in the welcome guide we send to all guests. We're sorry if you missed that. We also have a 24/7 call center that can take care of any issues. The room is newly renovated, so the coffee maker is brand new. We checked and did not find any problems. Our front desk manager already followed up with you on your refund request, so we're glad that we could resolve your issues.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I had written a previous review however this is one important fact I'd want to know before I laid my money down to stay at a place, expecially on a vacation. If you're going to use the the Heat or air-conditioning beware beforehand that it is so loud you can hear the units surrounding you. When I say they're loud, loud that can keep someone who sleeps like a brick up. Besides being loud I don't think the filters have been cleaned since they've been installed. Actually when we turned ours on we started sneezing like crazy wondering what was going on. The only change was we turned on the air-conditioning. I went out onto the deck looked at the vent and saw complete filth. Just layers of dirt and dust and then I went around and looked at other rooms yes securities great, I was able to do this! No one on site ever. It was an issue in almost all the units. Granted the half fast makeovers,one major thing they don't care about is major noise you can't control & the quality of the air. I believe because they're trying to dump the units. I only say that due to the fact that they tried to sell us units when we were there. Check it out yourself before you give these people any money.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather C

We're sorry to hear that you experienced issues with the heat and AC units. We have recently completely remodeled all our units and replaced those units with brand new ones. The property is under new management and we take all guest complaints very seriously. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

A little annoying that when you arrive, you are greeted with a sign saying you need to drive for 10mins to go and get the key from another location. No WiFi (or instructions how to get on it, no way to easily contact reception but if you are just after a bed, it's good for a weekends snowboarding at Killington. The bus picks you up right at the driveway and there are shuttles to the local bars and restaurants.

Decor is very dated and tired but if you're up early to go boarding and out late doing apres it really doesn't matter. I'd probably stay again as it is probably the cheapest place nearby.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
mccomb, Manager at Killington Center Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hi Mark! That was annoying to have to drive and get a key - so we got rid of that and installed smart locks on all the condos. Now you go right to your room. We have gigabit fiber for Internet and detailed instructions in the guide we send all guests as well as in the room. As for the decor, that had to go. All the condos are newly renovated as well. We hope you'll come back and experience the "new" Killington Center Inn and Suites. Thanks.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Once they are not getting money from you the guy Jacobs attitude made a 180. He actually had yelled at me. Felt he was very unstable. Never knew what mood he'd be in. NOT EXACTLY A WAY TO TREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS. Dont think I have to down load any pics, ones on site say it all.
There was also a known problem with the water in condo we were in, so much so it wasnt till manager,(Jacob, thats who most of our interactions were with) found out we were told by another employee did he finally call & advised us not to drink the water. We already weren't, however we were showereing,& brushing teeth with it. Horriable experience would definitely not recommended.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The location of this place is great! It is minutes from Killington mountain and close to all the shops and restaurant on Killington Rd. We stayed in the newly renovated 1 King bed studio. It has a brand new kitchen with appliances along with a nicely done and modern bathroom. The place was clean and very pleasant place to stay after hitting an entire day on the slopes. I would recommend this place to stay to anyone looking to be minutes away from the slopes.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family