“Nice pub”
Review of Cedars Restaurant

Cedars Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Killington
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We ate at the onsite pub, Cedars Restaurant, due to very frigid weather. Found it to be a good value, with nicely prepared dishes. Service was pleasant and attentive. Would recommend stopping in and giving it a try.

1  Thank Nan07508

Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you like greasy pub food, this is your place. Staff was just one guy but he was nice enough. There is no entertainment at the inn.

Reviewed 18 February 2009

Cedars is a very small restaurant, might want to make a reservation first, but very nice. The atmosphere was so relaxing and calm. We had a steak and the Lobster and Shrimp. It was fantastic! Cooked perfectly! The presentation was very nice. Dessert was amazing! The waitress was sweet and always there when you needed something. But not overly pushy. She was awesome. I highly suggest you eat here if you're in Killington.

5  Thank seasontraveller02
Reviewed 10 January 2009

A very small Restaurant so making reservations is probably a good idea. There is limited seating, but the look and feel when you walk into the Cedars dining room is quiet and cozy. The waitress and lady of Cedars is very polite. The Chef is amazing. My husband had a Steak that was cooked perfectly. I had the Ravioli which was very good. Both meals were very well presented. I highly suggest eating at this Restaurant if you're staying in Killington. And If you're staying at the Inn of the Six Mountains it would be a shame not to eat here. You're really missing out!

5  Thank boredbabygirl
Reviewed 29 February 2008

My spouse and I went away on a romantic weekend getaway for Valentines Day. We decided to stay at the Inn of the six Mountains. We stayed in and ate at their restaraunt. It was absolutelly fantastic. The service was amazing and the atmosphere was so relaxing. We ordered seafood and the chefs special. We have gone to many "5 star" restaraunts and didn't enjoy it as much as we did at Cedars. It was very well priced for the quaility and quanity we received. I am so glad we found it and will go back anytime that we are in the area.

3  Thank avidtravelerusa