All reviews pool table killington mountain outdoor hot tub giant jenga real eggs game area home fries fire pit free breakfast nice lobby great property hotel bar balcony room ski trip waffles huge fireplace lounge area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Come on! This is 2018 and practically every person has 2 or 3 devices. No USB ports in guest rooms pretty much screams “the place is outdated.” The entire hotel looks tired although my room was clean, including carpet. I realize this is not high season but there are plenty of leaf peepers around. The hotel restaurant was not open for lunch or dinner, which wasn’t mentioned at checkin. Would have been nice to provide good customer service with list of other eating options in the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
funandmemorable, Online Concierge at Killington Mountain Lodge, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi ranger937, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appreciate your patronage and your candid comments, as they always help us strive to provide excellent service. We're sorry the room did not offer specific USB ports to plug in your devices into the outlets. We also apologize about not receiving the utmost in customer service. Please feel free to give us a call directly before your next visit so we can perhaps discuss these items and welcome you back for a 5-star experience. -Bradley D.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The smells in the whole hotel is worse than ugly grandma's home. We got an double queen room. The floors were not clean at all esp. in the bathroom. Bathroom mirror dirty sprinkled (who won’t recognize this). During breakfast it was hardly possible to get coffee. Also not on demand. Apart from the fact mostly the whole buffet was empty. Too bad that not even the staff was friendly.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
kmlstaff, Director of Sales at Killington Mountain Lodge, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Previous KML Guest Oliver P:
On behalf of the Killington Mountain Lodge, let me say how sorry that we are that you did not have an enjoyable stay when you were here recently. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms, a great breakfast buffet and friendly hotel staff to assist you when needed. Obviously, we did not perform with our best foot forward and failed to make a positive impression on you. Apologies all the way around for the short falls you experienced.
It is very a typical for a guest to encounter so many things that are negatives.
Thank you for your valuable time to offer the helpful feedback and allow us to work on these areas of improvement.
We wish you the best and once again, apologize.
Regards,

KB-DOS

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I took a random road trip from CT and ended up in Killington, VT. I headed over to Killington Mountain Lodge last minute, and even though they had a full house they still managed to make accommodations for me!

The Staff was helpful, nice and outgoing. The rooms were clean and everything functioned how it should. The price for staying was perfect, there also is free breakfast and WiFI, which was very nice.

Now, my FAVORITE part of staying here was where the hot tub is located, because of the amazing fire pit right next to it. It was so nice to sit out on a cooler night, with a drink from the bar around fire. Inside there was a wonderful women singing with her guitar, everything was just simply sweet.

This hotel is on my list to go back to again. It was simply an easy check-in, great amenities of the hotel, and everyone was pleasant. This stay allowed me to refuel and rest up to continue my road trip! It was fabulous!

Room Tip: Grab a room with a balcony if you can
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea R
funandmemorable, Online Concierge at Killington Mountain Lodge, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hello Andrea D, thank you so much for this really nice review! We don't even know where to begin! We are delighted we were able to accomodate a rolling stone like yourself. We look forward to letting our staff know they made a great impression during your stay. We're glad you enjoyed the room and the hot tub. Lots of guests also feel this complements their trip to beautiful VT. Hurry and get some rest so we can see you again soon! Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions before your next stay.

-Bradley D.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the entire month of August with the new life program IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I cannot thank the staff enough, from the managers to the front desk to the breakfast staff. It felt like I was part of the family. The food at breakfast was amazing and the hotel is a bit outdated but the employees make the difference. I had a nice clean spacious room and at check out I asked for help with bags, one of the managers even helped me pack my stuff in the car he was a superb guy. THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL BE BACK NEXT SUMMER.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Hello lopez m, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this really nice review. Firstly, we really appreciate your loyalty for making us your temporary home-away-from-home. We are over the moon with your incredible compliment of our team members. We look forward to sharing this with all of them. We are excited to see you back with us next year if not sooner!

-Bradley D.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Great staff, clean hotel, Max and Jess are super friendly and welcoming! Great breakfast fresh avocados!!!! ❤️ defiantly recommend for any time of year! Nice pool as well at hot tub! Outgoing staff to make sure your comfortable

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
funandmemorable, Online Concierge at Killington Mountain Lodge, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hello jessicablaze978, thank you so much for staying with us and for taking some time to leave this nice review! We are excited to let Max, Jess and the rest of the staff know they were rockstars! We can't wait to see you back again soon for some more delicious breakfast and a dip in the hot tub!