“Great pizza and other Italian style meals!!”

Leda's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Fairlee
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is a terrific, moderately priced restaurant. It is quiet, has great food, and the staff is very nice.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We were a group of 10 and got very efficient, friendly service. Most of our party had the Greek dishes and we all enjoyed them. Those who had salad loved the Greek dressing. The Tzatziki sauce that came with my Cicken Souvlaki is the best I have ever tasted. We had the wonderful baklavah for dessert.
Unfortunately, one meal did not make the grade. My husband ordered clam strips. They were way overcooked. As an observer, I was immediately surprised to see how over-brown they were- any more and they would have burned. I suggested he send them back, but he didn't.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Best pizza and Greek food in Vermont. If you're looking for a really great pizza or to try your hand at some Greek food, you really need to stop at Leda's, in Fairlee Vt. Kostas and his wife, Leda, have owned this popular restaurant for many years. The food is always excellent!. I would recommend the spinach pie or the Gyro. The price is a good and the food is great, so stop in and sit for a while.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Great pizza, great service!! Large variety of pizza in a family friendly atmosphere. Service of our large group was outstanding!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great pizza and italian dishes as well as Greek options. Love the chicken souvlaki AND the eggplant parmesan. We order a mop egg pizza with mushrooms, onions, peppers and eggplant. YUM Great value, good service