“Great food and great value.”

Hop Sing Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 71 Restaurants in Essex
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Everyone in my party enjoyed what they ordered and the prices were very reasonable. We'll go back again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Small little place, looks like it is designed almost specifivally for take out. I ordered inside and the food was ready very quickly...i mean in less than 10 minutes. It was really good!!! The lo mein was delicious, crab rangoons were perfect, and the chicken on teriyaki was very tender and marinated perfectly. I will definitely be eating here again on my next visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Hop Sign is a nice Chinese restaurant located near the Baymont. It does not give you the feeling that you are in China. The food we got was hot when they gave it to us. We took it to go. It is a very small restaurant. Hop Sign serves excellent food.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

great sweet and sour chicken great soup not far from baymont motel great beef and brocli nice help g

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I've gotten takeout from here at least 10 times in the past year, and every noodle dish I've tried is consistently excellent. The singapore mei fun, chow fun, and lo mein are all fantastic. Other than noodles, I've been mostly disappointed. I ordered a chicken dish once--I think garlic chicken--and the chicken was poor quality. The appetizers I've tried haven't been great either (dumplings, scallion pancakes). But noodles are my favorite so I keep going back. Everyone working there is always extremely nice and friendly to us, the prices are low, and the portions are huge.