“Casual place for Vietnamese food”
Review of Pho Hong

Pho Hong
Ranked #4 of 243 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is a great place to have excellent Vietnamese food in a relaxed setting. The place is always packed at lunch and for most nights of the week. The service is fast and generally the wait is only about 20 minutes. Good for a casual lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Casual Vietnamese restaurant that had been recommended a number of times. So glad I finally made it there. Spring rolls and vegetable pho were both fantastic - pho was busting with fresh veggies - it could have easily served two people. Quite a bargain at $8. Very polite and attentive service. Looking forward to making this a regular stop when I'm in Burlington.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

So I read all the awesome reviews of this place and decided I should give it a try when I was in town. Restaurant was busy, but not packed when I arrived and placed a to-go order. I was told 20-25 minutes, which was fine. My son and I waited about 40 minutes before I checked on the status of our order. The guy at the counter checked for me and told me our order was complete and sitting on the counter except for the wings we ordered, so we kept waiting. After another 10-15 minutes, I ask again and it turns out the wings had been sitting there the whole time. The food we ordered was definitely tasty, but probably would have been much better if it wasn’t cold.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I have picked up take out from Pho Hong several times in the last month. The staff has always been very courteous and fast. I have tried the soups, stir fry, and a curry and all have been very good. The Serving size is very generous and the prices are low. The staff was also very helpful pointing out several which items were Gluten Free. The restaurant is busy and there is often there is a short line waiting for a seat. It's a good idea to check on the wait times since the Server is fast and tables free up so the wait time may be short. If you are looking for tasty food with very generous severing size and quite reasonable prices then this is the right place. If you want fancy then try some of the larger restaurants near downtown Burlington.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I imagine that one of the problems of having a great restaurant is keeping up with the demand. There isn't much seating, so we waited about 40 minutes for a table to open up (Saturday night around 5:30). It was worth the wait. The food was made quickly and was very tasty. The prices are very reasonable, and there is a good variety of choices. The restaurant itself is not fancy, but is clean and tastefully decorated.