Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews record player maple bacon hot tub heady topper musical instruments chalkboard wall vinyl records snacks and drinks front porch linda makes perfect weekend board games breakfast was amazing lake champlain fresh flowers an array private bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

Burlington is OPEN! Why not spend it in a fun, unique space with a wonderful host? Comfy beds, fluffy towels, delicious breakfasts and great conversations with Linda. The inn is close enough to downtown Burlington and the waterfront that you can walk (1.3 miles) and not have to worry about parking. This was our first vacation away in a year and a half and was the perfect weekend getaway. The rooms are private, quiet, and have a lot of character. We could not have had a better stay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 21 May 2021

I came across the Made Inn Vermont B&B while travelling through Burlington this week. As I drove by the Inn, I fell in love with the walking convenience to downtown shopping, restaurants and the quiet, peaceful neighborhood. The Victorian architecture combined with the Chic Boutique ambiance was awesome. My favorite spots were the Widow's Watch upstairs and the front porch. The Innkeeper, Linda, was very customer focused, intelligent and went out of her way for me. The room was clean and perfect - the pillows were better than those I have at home. Having wine & tea on the porch was a delight. What an awesome view of the lake and mountains from the Widow's Watch. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 16 May 2021

My friends and I rented the whole of the Inn which made for an absolutely fabulous trip! It was my and other's first time to VT and Burlington - the house with its charm, pastiche of old world and modern decor, and more than lovely host, Linda, could not have been better. It was the perfect respite and cannot wait to go back!

Room tip: Each room is unique and would be fabulous to stay in!
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Had such a great time here! The Inn is cute, quirky, clean and comfortable. The decor is fun and eclectic. Loved the books and record collection, with our own en suite record player! Lovely outdoor hottub. Convenient to everything - easy walk downtown and to the water. Breakfasts were delish! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

We rented the 4 bedrooms at Made INN Vermont so we could meet up with a few close friends we hadn't seen in a long time. It was the perfect place to stay: super comfortable, delicious breakfasts and great amenities. Plus, Linda, is a real hoot and the perfect innkeeper for a bunch of friends who like to have a good time. The inn is located within walking distance of downtown Burlington and has ample parking. My favorite part of the house is climbing up to the cupula to sip wine and watch the sunset.

Room tip: Rooms in front of the house are larger.