“Outstanding crispy fish and chips!”
Review of Union Jack's

Union Jack's
Ranked #64 of 247 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I've eaten fish and chips all over Scotland and Ireland. These are amazing: hot, fresh, and super crispy - the fish portion was sizable and the fries were thickly cut and nicely browned. Don't be put off by the strip mall location about 1 mile from downtown. They have lots of sandwiches on their menu, but I came specifically for the fish and chips and was not disappointed. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Had the fish & chips and felt sick from all the grease halfway through the meal... Maybe supposed to be that way?? Or maybe should just make healthier food choices all around lol. Okay establishment but not for me..

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

And not as expensive as everyone makes it out to be. We ate for $20 with two people and had drinks. Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Very tasty and worth every penny.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I like the different varieties of sandwiches. I felt they were a little expensive but the food tasted good.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

The fish and chips are fried to perfection. I haven't had any this good outside of the UK. They have a lots of subs and sandwiches on the menu. I'm sure they're good. But, for me, the whole reason to go to this place is the Fish and Chips.