“Outstanding ”

Pizzeria Verita
Ranked #6 of 248 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a full service Neapolitan pizzeria with a focus on exceptional Italian cuisine, inspired craft cocktails, and a well-informed, engaging staff.
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Great pizza. Enjoyed the ceasar salad and the many appetizers. They have wine on tap. Very good. I would return.

1  Thank PTycz
Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for the positive review, PTycz. I really appreciate your taking a moment to share your experience with us and I sincerely hope to see you soon! Best, Leslie

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The choice and variety of pizzas was terrific. Pizza at its most creative. A special treat was a side order of Mozzarella cheese -- super fresh and tasty. Service was friendly and efficient. With so many great eating places in Burlington, this was great to learn about and add to our "favorites" list.

1  Thank Markala

Thank you, Markala, I'm so glad you enjoyed Pizzeria Verità and very glad we're on your Favorites List! Thank you for your review and I hope you'll come visit us again soon! Best, Leslie

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I love Verita. This is a go to place for Burlingtonians. The pizza, salad and cocktails are so remarkably good and really innovative. The atmosphere is modern and comfortable. The salads are as wonderful as the pizza and that is often the tipping point when we choose Verita. If your are looking for a quiet place, especially on a weekend night, Verita might not be what you're looking for. It's lively and fun, not necessarily a place to talk quietly.

1  Thank Lisa L
Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Lisa, thank you for your thoughtful review. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you come back to see us again soon! Best, Leslie

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This place is always a family favorite. The pizza is the best in town and we always enjoy the experience. Pizzeria Veritas does a great job of incorporating local products. It’s great to be able to go into an establishment knowing that it supports Vermonters. I consider myself to be a “foodie” and this place doesn’t disappoint.

1  Thank MayGee
Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you, MayGee, for taking the time to write such a positive review. Your words mean a lot. Please come dine with us again soon! Best, Leslie

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We dined here in Dec 2016 and had a lovely experience. Decided to visit Burlington again and knew we had to go back to Pizzeria Verita! Chelsea, the bartender, was very sweet. We found two open seats and she promptly welcomed us with menus and drink offerings. She let me try two small samples of wine as they only have Italian wines on the menu, (not my personal favorite, but it makes sense at this restaurant). I chose the most robust she could find, it was very enjoyable. My husband had a local canned beer. We started with a charcuterie board, the Burrata was DELICIOUS, olives were enjoyable as were the flavored mushrooms. We decided to split a pizza, we went with a specialty multi-cheese and added a red sauce to it. The pizza was tasty and timing was perfect. Verita has a particularly fun cocktail menu, we enjoyed watching Chelsea make all sorts of fun concoctions throughout our meal. It was warm inside and not overly busy, we had a lovely time. We will be back next time we are in town :)

1  Thank KateB4412
Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Kate, I am so glad you enjoyed dining with us! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to seeing you when you return. Best, Leslie