See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Bed and breakfast's are what they are. You can't expect hotel like rooms or privacy. This was clean, which is always the first thing I care about. The location couldn't be better, within walking distance of all of the main shops and restaurants, pubs of Burlington. The host was very friendly and the continental breakfast was perfect. The rooms are quaint and have photos of the host and her family. The bed was comfortable and bathrooms clean. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Tripsalot_5000
Reviewed 30 September 2013

great place to stay,nothing fancy,priced right,extra clean,warm home feeling,and location location location,a walk from all burlington has to offer,and free private parking,thank you for a great place

Room tip: all rooms are great,but book in advance very well located
Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The owners are super friendly and warm. The house doesn't have private bathroom and we didn't know that when we booked. The breakfast is not what you usually expect at a bed and breakfast - just come get the cold cereal when you want. It is in a great location and close to the lake and downtown - easy to walk to both. Kind of expensive for what we got.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband ad I came for three days over Memorial Day weekend. It rained the majority of the time. Nancy and Paul welcomed us and sat down with us in their living room sharing their amazing task of renovating such a historic place. They shared pictures of their grandchildren and asked to see pictures of my kids. Nancy was like a mother hen" because she was quite attentive (not in an overbearing or annoying way). Our room was next to the kitchen, which was not ideal, but others staying there were respectful and kept the noise down. While out, Nancy made our bed and tidied up (I was not expecting this at a B & B). She made baked goods herself as part of the breakfast. Her and Paul cared about their wonderful place. I read some of the posts below and never one was given attitude by either Paul or Nancy. I admit that the price is high, buy we went on a holiday weekend. This was the cheapest I found in the area. As a bonus we met some great people who were also staying there, which made for an even better weekend! I recommend it to those we are familiar with staying at B & Bs since it is different than a hotel room.

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed 8 May 2013

A great place to stay in Burlington -- right near Church Street, City Hall Park, the Flynn Theater--and within walking distance of beautiful and interesting neighborhoods. Nancy was a great host, and we liked the spacious rooms and the down-home feel of the kitchen and breakfast area. Unpretentious, super-clean, and welcoming. We'd definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2013